BACKGROUND INFO: Michal Kapral
- "Joggler" (someone who combines running and juggling)
- World Record Joggler in the Marathon, Half Marathon, and 10k
- Former World Record holder for fastest marathon pushing a baby stroller
- Native of Toronto, Canada
We go into more Detail About
- Which came first for Michal...juggling or running?
- How Michal learned to juggle
- Kapral's experience in the circus
- How Michael qualified for the Boston Marathon
- The origin of Michael's joggling to help charity
- Kapral's first experience racing while joggling
- "Don't stop, don't drop"
- The number of times Michal drops his juggling balls in a race.
- Michal next big race and new world record attempt
- How joggling has impacted and changed Kapral's life and his advice to runners
Links and Resources
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
- Kapral's Fairfield Inn and Suites Hotel Commercial
- Michal Kapral's Blog...Blogging Joggler (say that five times fast)
- New York City Marathon
- Michal Kapral's Twitter