Its our first episode of the Connect Run Club Podcast! The week we feature ultra marathoner and coach Trey Brush. From the couch to an upcoming 100 mile race you will hear all about his running journey. Trey also shares his experience and advice for the Peachtree Road Race, the largest road race in the world that he and his son will run on July 4th. You can follow Trey on twitter @RunOnPurpose.
We go into more detail about
- How many shoes Trey owns.
- How Trey lost 80 lbs.
- Trey's running legacy, running with your dad and your son.
- The longest race Trey has ever done (Its more than 79 miles!)
- The Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta and Trey's 25 year history.
- Trey's thoughts on solo running versus running in a group.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Trey's Running Stats
- Run on Purpose (Trey's Site)
- Peachtree Road Race
- Disney World Marathon
- The Varsity (We don't endorse this for your pre-race meal...)
Support the Podcast
If you haven't already we would love it if you could leave a review of the podcast in iTunes. We want to continue to create a great show and appreciate all feedback. This is the most powerful way you can support the show. If you would like to support the show please visit: