BACKGROUND INFO MARK MULLIS
- Cross Country Coach in Jefferson County for 7 years
- Looking for ways to get your kids into running?
- Mark’s shoes of choice
- Mark’s specific workouts for summer base training.
- Mark’s favorite cheat food after a race.
- Why Mark’s favorite part of running isn’t his PR but his running community.
We Go Into More Detail About
- The Great Debate: Is Mark Mullis the best cross country coach in NE Georgia?
- How Mark sets small goals to motivate his Cross Country team.
- How to stay motivated and battle the doubts of running.
- How to do summer base training
- The key to battling the heat and staying healthy in the summer.
- Mark’s favorite memory from the Peachtree Road Race
- Mark’s advice for first time runners of the Peachtree Road Race.
Links and Resources
- Jefferson County School System/Jefferson Middle Cross Country
- ATC Peachtree Road Race
- Midnight Flight (Anderson SC)
- NEGA Cross Country Meet.
- All Star Special
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
If you haven't already we would love for you to review the podcast on iTunes. We want to continue to create a great show and appreciate any feedback. This is the most powerful way you can support the show. If you would like to support the show please visit the link below: