We Can't Wait to HAVE YOU ON OUR PODCAST!
We've created this page to give you a quick overview of the interview process for the Connect Run Club Podcast!
If you have any questions feel free to contact our showrunner Brandon Cullum at email@example.com
STEP 1: Schedule your interview time
In order to make the scheduling process as easy as possible we would love to schedule our interview at a time that works best for you. Please select the link below to choose a date and time that works best!
STEP 2: Add us as a friend on Skype
Over our 70+ interviews we have found that people love to be able to see faces as well as hear voices. We record all of our interview through Skype. We will take the feed and live broadcast it through Facebook. This will allow you to not only interact with our host but also chat with anyone in the audience.
Before your interview make sure and subscribe to your interview...here is how:
- Download or Open Skype
- Add brandonrcullum as a friend.
STEP 3: Record your Interview
Our podcast host will be on Skype 15 minutes before our scheduled start time.
Here are a few technical things to keep in mind:
- Please use headphones to keep down any audio feedback (the white iPhone ones work great!)
- Try to avoid having a big light source directly behind you (like a big window), these will keep your face from getting washed out.
Typical Interview Format
We try and keep our interviews very conversational so they are not highly structured. Typically they last between 30-45 minutes. Here are a few questions we will use as a jumping off point:
- How did you get into running/ the running industry?
- What is your favorite running memory of all time?
- What are the top running resources that you would recommend (coaches, books, videos, etc.)