What does it take to coach elite level athletes for the 2016 Olympic games in Rio? We found out this week as we chat with Coach Scott Simmons the director of the American Distance Project.
Learn Coach Simmon's coaching philosophies and see how they not only can apply to the elites but also the very
CAN WE COME ON YOUR NEXT RUN?
Get a new episode of running goodness delivered straight to you each week. Just hit the subscribe button below!
- What makes a great coach.
- How to get more out of yourself as a runner.
- What we learn from elite runners and apply to our own running.
- What makes running different than other sports.
- Why you should focus on the process and not the result.
- Why only running long slow distances isn't a great idea.
- The training methods of Renato Canova.