We Go Into More Detail About
- Overtraining Syndrome (OTS) and how it affects the Ultra-marathon world.
- Where the ultra-marathon sport is going.
- The importance of rest during your training.
- What is the ultra-marathon world like?
- How should you train for an ultra-marathon versus training for a marathon?
- How Meaghen went from not running at all to running her first ultra-marathon.
Links and Resources
- Meaghen Brown
- Running on Empty (Outside Magazine)
- Mike Foote - Ultramarathoner
- Scott Jurek sets record for Appalachian Trail
- Non functional overtraining
- Geoff Rowes - Ultramarathoner
- Michael Wardian - Ultramarathoner
- Hardrock 100 Ultra-marathoner
- Kilian Jornet - Ultramarathoner