10K - 32:32 \\ 5K - 15:39 \\ 1/2 Marathon - 1:12:20 \\ Marathon - 2:40:44
We go into more detail about
- Ryan's running background (He only started 5 years ago!)
- What Ryan's favorite race environment is and why.
- How Ryan started running and his tips for getting faster.
- How to avoid injuries
- Ryan and Mark's Waffle House Date
- Race tips for running your best Peachtree Road Race.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Atlanta Track Club
- Alan Webb (American National 1 Mile Record Holder 3:45.91)
- Kristian Blaich (ATC Elite Masters Runner)
- Waffle House
- ATC Peachtree Road Race
Support the Podcast
If you haven't already we would love for you to review the podcast on iTunes. We want to continue to create a great show and appreciate any feedback. This is the most powerful way you can support the show. If you would like to support the show please visit the link below: