By: Brian Elder
- Minnesota State Capitol
- Saint Paul Cathedral
- 6 different lakes
- Mississippi River
- Sunday, Oct 4th, 2016
- Race Start: 8:00AM; Wheelchair start: 7:55AM
- 3:05, 3:15, 3:25, 3:35, 3:45, 3:55, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 4:45, 5:00, 5:30
- Located at the Saint Paul RiverCentre
- Friday, Oct 2: 12PM-8PM; Saturday, Oct 3: 10AM-8PM
- Regisation cost: $150
- The average temperatures in October in St. Paul are prime for running with highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s.
- Each runner receives a long sleeve Brooks technical shirt
- Olympic Trials and Boston Qualifier
Brian Elder is a learner, amateur explorer, and runner that is going to run until it takes him somewhere. He is a graduate from the University of Georgia where he studied English and Religion. After running competitively on trails and roads, he fuels with an appetite so big you would swear it’s competitive. Follow Brian on Instagram.