By: Brian Elder
- Arlington National Cemetery
- West Potomac Park
- Jefferson Memorial
- National Mall
- Holocaust Museum
- Air and Space Museum
- Sunday, Oct 25th, 2015
- Race Start: 7:55AM; Wheelchair start: 7:40AM
- 3:05, 3:15, 3:25, 3:35, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 4:45, 5:00, 5:30
- Located at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center (801 Mt. Vernon Pl., NW Washington, DC 20001)
- Friday, Oct 23: 9AM-7PM; Saturday, Oct 24: 9AM-7PM
- Regisation cost: Lottery; Sold Out!!
- In this race's history there have been temperatures as high as the low 60s and as low as the mid 30s. You can expect to run in temperatures around the high 40s to low 50s.
- Each runner receives a finishers medal and shirt
- Boston Qualifier
- Runners may transfer a number for $50 or defer a number for $60
Brian Elder is a learner, amateur explorer, and runner that is going to run until it takes him somewhere. He is a graduate from the University of Georgia where he studied English and Religion. After running competitively on trails and roads, he fuels with an appetite so big you would swear it’s competitive. Follow Brian on Instagram.