By: Brian Elder
- Big Sur
- Pacific Ocean
- California ranches
- April 24th, 2016
- Race Start: 6:45AM
- Located at the Monterey Conference Center
- Friday, Apr 22: Noon-6PM; Saturday, Apr 23: 9AM-6PM
- Regisation cost: $160
- Runners can expect to run in temperatures from the mid 40s to the mid 60s in this marathon race.
- Each runner receives a ceramic medallion and Asics Long Sleeve Tech Tee
- Boston Qualifier
- Bib transfer is not allowed and anyone caught wearing another runner's bib will be suspended from the Big Sur Marathon for one year
Brian Elder is a learner, amateur explorer, and runner that is going to run until it takes him somewhere. He is a graduate from the University of Georgia where he studied English and Religion. After running competitively on trails and roads, he fuels with an appetite so big you would swear it’s competitive. Follow Brian on Instagram.