By: Brian Elder
- Chinatown and Little Italy
- Magnificent Mile
- Grant Park
- The Bean
- 29 Chicago Neighborhoods
- Sunday, Oct 11th, 2015
- Race Start: Wave 1-7:30AM; Wave 2-8:00AM; Wheelchair start: 7:20AM
- 3:00, 3:05, 3:10, 3:15, 3:20, 3:25, 3:30, 3:35, 3:40, 3:45, 3:50, 3:55, 4:00, 4:10, 4:25, 4:30, 4:40, 4:55, 5:00, 5:10, 5:25 and 5:45
- Located at McCormick Place
- Friday, Oct 9: 9AM-8PM; Saturday, Oct 10: 9AM-6PM
- Regisation cost: $185
- Chicago in October sees temperatures in the low 60s as a high and the mid 40s as a low generally. Watch out for the wind chill!
- Each runner receives a finishers medal and Nike shirt
- Boston Qualifier
Brian Elder is a learner, amateur explorer, and runner that is going to run until it takes him somewhere. He is a graduate from the University of Georgia where he studied English and Religion. After running competitively on trails and roads, he fuels with an appetite so big you would swear it’s competitive. Follow Brian on Instagram.